Jobs on mobility cater for beginner to experienced support workers


Whether you are just starting out in the home care and support industry, or you’re an experienced and certified specialist, there’s work available for you on the mobility app. Clients have a huge range of care, support, and domestic help needs. You can get specific about skills you’d like to offer as well as areas you’d like to work in, and the people you’d like to help.

We’ve made it easy for you to earn money by helping people. You set your own rate and your own hours. We handle all payment and invoicing, lessening all that extra work for both you and your client. Mobility ensures everything is compliant and you’re covered by our insurance for all bookings made through the platform.

Simply create a profile on mobility now and clients will start booking your services.

Download the app

Types of care you can provide
Types of care you can provide

Aged care

Working with the elderly across diverse backgrounds.

Types of care you can provide

Baby Sitting

Working with the children aged between 0 - 16 years of age.

Types of care you can provide

Disability Care

Helping people with disability to live the life they choose.

Types of care you can provide

Home care

Providing assistance and support to people in their homes.

Types of care you can provide


Allied health professionals can provide mobile services to client's homes.

You can choose to provide any of the following types of support

Meals and shopping

Prepare and serve meals or go shopping for products or groceries with a client

Personal Care

Provide a wide range of assistance from hygiene, toileting, eating, showering and dressing

Domestic Help

Make things easier around the house with cleaning, assisting with laundry, doing admin or paperwork, taking out rubbish or feeding pets

Social, Community, Sports

Support people to stay connected by attending social events or participating in events within their community, or spend time with clients one on one in their home

Home maintenance

Help out with the handy things like pruning hedges, fixing leaky taps, mowing lawns and keeping the place nice and tidy


Offer assisted transport to get your client from A to B and to scheduled appointments

Specialised Support

With the relevant qualifications, you can offer a range of specialised support, eg PEG feeding assistance

Assisted Therapy

Helping clients to do their rehab and exercise routines

Specialised support

On Mobility certain kinds of support services require you to have specialised training, certifications, or at least 2 years experience delivering these supports. If you wish to work in these areas, your certificates must be provided and verified by Mobility, as well as () If you’re not trained in more specialised support services, you won’t be able to work in those areas and will be extremely unlikely to encounter something during your shift that is outside your skillset or knowledge base.

Helping people is rewarding, but always work within your limits of experience and qualifications. If in doubt, ask questions. An elderly person or person with a disability may need some support, but how that looks may be particular to them – they are active participants in the care they receive and their happiness

  • Manual handling: minimum 2 years experience, and manual handling training
  • Epilepsy or seizures: must provide certification
  • PEG feeding: for those with Health Care Action Plan certification
  • Catheter care: must be a registered nurse and provide qualification
  • Mealtime management: must have completed the Mealtime Planning training module
  • Swallowing and nutrition: must have Health Care Action Plan certification
  • Bowel care: must be a registered nurse and provide qualification
  • Diabetes management: minimum 2 years experience
  • Behaviour management: minimum 2 years experience