Support Coordinator – Perth
Mobility are developing an innovative mobile app to revolutionise the way home care is delivered in Australia. We have a strong focus on helping those that need it the most - people with disability, elderly, and anyone that could benefit from receiving care to their home.
We are looking for someone with a background in delivery of care in these industries. The role will be multi-faceted – you will be working from our Subiaco office, and there will not be any on-site work, but you will need to communicate with Care Workers, Clients and Providers to ensure the delivery of care is seamless.
- A thorough knowledge, previous training and extensive experience in the delivery of support services to people with disability or elderly
- Strong knowledge of the NDIS and/or Aged Home Care packages
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to engage with clients, their families, care workers and external providers
- Demonstrated team lead experience
- Experience training and mentoring staff
- Demonstrated time management, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and use initiative to work independently
- Strong ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- You must value diversity and are always respectful
- You can 'think on your feet' and have a non-judgmental, calming nature
- You can pick up technology quickly and have experience with microsoft software
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with a team of call centre staff to train, coach and mentor them to improve their knowledge of the care sector and care delivery support.
- Managing workplace incidents, seeing these through to completion and escalating as required.
- Providing and implementing processes and risk mitigation strategies across disability and aged sectors.
- Taking calls from clients and care workers to assist them through any problems or questions while using the mobility platform.
- Analyse exception reporting related to service delivery and handle any issues with the person directly.
Why work for us?
We are a small but growing company. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with all members of the team to help build a product and develop a company that has only the best interests for those that require help the most. We have flexible working hours, a casual yet respectful work environment and thoroughly enjoy the work we are doing.
Remuneration is based on experience.