Senior Developer (Contract) – Perth
Mobility have developed an innovative mobile app to revolutionise the way home care is delivered in Australia. We are looking for a cross platform, Senior Developer, to join our Agile development team, someone who is keen to get involved with Xamarin Forms and Vue.
This role will ideally suit someone who has 5+ years experience in .NET development; is passionate about coding; has good communication skills; keen eye for detail; wanting to drive improvements in architecture and enjoys working in a smaller team and contributing to the dynamic environment.
- .NET development from screen build to API and database development
- Development on mobile app for delivery across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support (using Xamarin Forms – experience not required)
- Development on Vue website to maintain existing functionality and build new features
- Create and maintain a robust and standardised framework
- Optimising tech performance and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Proven professional experience as a .NET Developer
- Strong C#, .NET, SQL Server
- Experience in Git
- Experience using RESTful web services
- Experience with Azure
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines and hit milestones
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Typescript and Vue or Angular 2+ or React
- Experience in app development using Xamarin forms (iOS and Android)
- Contributed to CI/CD
Why work for us?
We are a dynamic, agile and collaborative company based in Subiaco, Perth. Your voice will be heard, and your ideas will help shape our product and our company. We have an excellent development team that follows best practice and industry standards – a team of 9 in a company of 28 people – and we thoroughly enjoy and believe in the work we are doing. We are only going to get bigger and allow you to grow in the role and experience personal development.
We have many perks including – flexible working hours, a casual yet respectful work environment, Work-from-home-Wednesdays, Friday drinks and no SOE.
Please only apply for this role if you are based in Perth.
Rate is negotiable depending on skill-set and experience.