Full Stack Developer – Perth
Mobility are developing an innovative mobile app to revolutionise the way home care is delivered in Australia. We have a strong focus on helping those that need it the most - people with disability, elderly, and anyone that could benefit from receiving care to their home.
We are looking for a cross platform, full stack App Developer, to join our Agile development team. Someone who is capable of handling the full development life-cycle of applications on iOS and Android using Xamarin Forms.
This role will ideally suit someone who is passionate about coding with good communication skills, enthusiasm and enjoys working in a small, busy team and contributing to the team’s fun environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full stack development from screen build to API and database development
- Assist in Planning and Solution frame-working, providing your app development experience to shape the end product.
- Development of new mobile app for delivery across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Assist in Planning and complete Development of mobile app additions and new features after release.
- Create and maintain a robust and standardised framework to support the App.
- Optimising App performance and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Proven professional experience as a full stack .Net developer
- Strong C#, .Net, SQL skills
- Experience using RESTful web services
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with XAML
- Experience in app development using Xamarin forms (iOS and Android) ... or
- Experience with UWP or WPF/WCF
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines and hit milestones
Why work for us?
We are a small but growing company. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with all members of the team to help build a product and develop a company that has only the best interests for those that require help the most. We have flexible working hours, a casual yet respectful work environment and thoroughly enjoy the work we are doing.
Remuneration is based on experience.