Developer – Perth
Mobility have developed an innovative mobile app to revolutionise the way home care is delivered in Australia. We are looking for a cross platform, Senior Developer, to join our Agile development team, someone who is keen to get involved with Xamarin Forms and Vue.
This role will ideally suit someone who has 5+ years experience in .NET development; is passionate about coding; has good communication skills; keen eye for detail and enjoys working in a smaller team and contributing to the dynamic environment.
- .NET development from screen build to API and database development
- Development on mobile app for delivery across the entire app lifecycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support (using Xamarin Forms – experience not required)
- Development on Vue website to maintain existing functionality and build new features
- Maintain a robust and standardised framework
- Proven professional experience as a .NET Developer
- Strong C#, .NET, SQL Server
- Experience using RESTful web services
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines and hit milestones
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Typescript and Vue or Angular 2+ or React
- Experience in app development using Xamarin forms (iOS and Android)
- Experience in Git
- Experience with Azure
- Contributed to CI/CD
Why work for us?
We are a dynamic, agile and collaborative company based in Subiaco, Perth. Your voice will be heard, and your ideas will help shape our product and our company. We have an excellent development team that follows best practice and industry standards – a team of 9 in a company of 28 people – and we thoroughly enjoy and believe in the work we are doing. We are only going to get bigger and allow you to grow in the role and experience personal development.
We have many perks including – flexible working hours, a casual yet respectful work environment, Gadget allowance, Work-from-home-Wednesdays, Friday drinks, build your own Workstation, 2 x 27 inch monitors, additional development tool licences, no SOE and benefits for tenure.
Please only apply for this role if you are based in Perth.
Salary is negotiable depending on skill-set and experience.